Altera Boots with neoprene liner?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RickPeck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I was at my LDS picking up my new Fusion today. One set of Altera boots was in a box and had a set of neoprene socks with them and the other set (the size I need) was in a mesh bag and didn't have socks. Do the boots normally come with a neoprene liner and extra hooks, or just the boots in a bag?

Thanks

Rick

This is not the first time I have heard someone say that they came with the socks and a extra hook. Mine did not. I actually asked the question a while back about the hook and never got an answer. I heard about the socks not to long after I asked about the hook, and figured if I got the answer on the hook I would then ask about the socks... Hopefully you will get an answer to your question...

Phil

The Altera's do in fact come with hooks - if you did not get any, and you need some, drop us a line, and we'll throw some in the mail.

The Altera's do not come with the Socks, packages do. If a dive store was breaking up a package (let's someone did not want the boots/socks) then they could potentially have socks with them. If you got some, and just ordered boots - it was your lucky day!

Hope that helps,
Tyler

Thanks for clarifying...

I appreciate it.

I would like to have the extra hooks. Extra pieces for my Kit is always good. You never know when it would save the day...

PM Sent

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom