Alona Beach, Bohol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muzzman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi

I arrived here this afternoon and wandered down to the beach and along the actual beach, there are dozens of dive operations, anyone got any recommendations on who to try?

Thanks

---------- Post added May 3rd, 2012 at 01:52 PM ----------

SeaQuest got a good review in another post so i'll pop down and see them tomorrow for starters

We dived with Sea Explorers and found them very good.
Happy diving.

I can second Sea Explorers, check if Helen and/or Poloy are around, they will take good care of you and look after you during the dives.

Last edited:
I live & dive in Alona Beach & highly reccommend Seaquest Dive Centers. Ask for Alex...He is a great instructor & full of natural energy. Come meet us all at Helmut's Place anytime.

"Living life without a hard bottom"
KT

I like Philippine Paradise Divers located at the Lost Horizon Resort. I'll be diving with them again later this month. Have fun. I hope you see the hairy and mushroom coral pipefish.

Thanks guys, i initially went into SeaQuest, there was only the woman at the desk who was busy with someone, i gave up after 10 minutes and went along to SeaExplorers who were very helpful, i'm booked in on a refresher session and dives on Monday with them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom