Aloha!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSista

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Aloha from Hawaii! I'm new to the scuba board and just thought I'd introduce myself. I teach scuba here in Hawaii, but due to high surf and wind conditions, I've been dry for a week now - unheard of! So, a friend told me about the scubaboard, and I have been glued to the screen for about two hours now, fascinated by all the great info on this site! Can't wait to participate some more.

Been here myself since October.

You'll love it!

Where in Hawaii?

Ken

Greetings and welcome from someone else in your neck of the woods -

Glad to have you here. You'll find this is a great place with great people.

Who are you an instructor with?

Aloha! I look out my window and see a foot of snow, 6 degrees Farenheit and a stiff wind. What do you see?:)

Ahh, greetings.

I'm moving to Oahu sometime this year, as soon as the job (computer geek) comes thru and will be looking for a good shop, hint, hint.

Would love to hear about the diving there.

welcome to the board!

Well, today I look out my window and see...wind, rain, and high surf - another day of cancelled diving here on Maui - waaaahhhh! Maybe now's the time to write up the high surf, whipping wind, murky water specialty! The weird thing is that after a few days of bad weather (very rare here), I actually can't figure out what the heck to do with myself - makes me realize how dependent you become on free outdoor activities for entertainment here.

Lemme see here...shops in Oahu? I've never dived there yet, but do know some nice folks at Hawaii Sea Adventures over there, so you might want to stop in there and ask for Randy or Casey when you make your move! Chepar, who's your local shop over there?? I work at Maui Dreams.

Aloha!

ScubaSista once bubbled...
Lemme see here...shops in Oahu? I've never dived there yet, but do know some nice folks at Hawaii Sea Adventures over there, so you might want to stop in there and ask for Randy or Casey when you make your move! Chepar, who's your local shop over there?? I work at Maui Dreams.

HSA is my shop! I originally got certified with Chris back in 2001 and took my AOW with him last summer. Randy's a nice guy - haven't seen Casey in a while, though.

I'll have to look you up when I'm in Maui next. I've not yet had the opportunity to get to any of the neighbor islands since I started diving - but one day soon I'll have to make a long weekend of it or something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom