Aloha!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I will be at Fort Bliss for the last two weeks of Febuary and would love to see how Y'all dive. Would anyone be so kind as to show me a dive site or two? Thanks!

Wildcard:
Oh Ya, happy winter solstice. Going home for a few days then back to the islands then to Cali for a couple of days then to Texas ( I hate texas) then onward.

In that same thread, I asked you what was wrong with Texas. You've had some time to come up with an answer. How about it?? :)

:rofl: :laughing: :rofl2:

Well, it's full of texans! LOL Just kidding. Just some bad memoriers there. Uncle died there, dog died there. Anyway, Id like to see the underwater part of it and I promiss I won't make any more bad jokes......Oh ya, basic training there, nuff said.

LOL....OK, fair enough. If you're going to be at Fort Bliss (El Paso area), the closest decent place where you will be is going to be Balmorhea State Park. Here is the link to it:

Balmorhea State Park

Everything else is going to be quite a drive from the El Paso area. Check out our Texas Swamp Divers thread here for a list of the most favored dive sites around the state. Hope your trip here is much more pleasant this time. Let me know if I can help you any further. :D

Thaks for the link. Oh ya, I have an ex there too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom