Aloha from Montana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mtdivegirl

Contributor
Reaction score
No ocean in sight yet this girl is determined to get her OW by the end of this month.
:D

welcome to the board and don't give up on the OW:)

Give up! Are you nuts? I am a college student and just put a chunck of my financial aid into a scuba cert. You can bet I won't be giving up. Thanks to everyone out there for being so supportive. Nothing beats knowing you've all been there, done that! First class is Monday...first pool dive sometime around 8pm Monday..lets all pray for my big butt completing my laps!

You are making a big investment into a lifetime of enjoyment, but please be judiciaous about college loans. I am 37 & have been a slave to the damn things for 15 years now. While I am glad to have an education, if I could do it all over, I would find a way not to be in debt when I left school. It has kept me from owning a home, buying a decent car, travelling, and many other things I would have liked to do. Of course, I could just forego Scuba & double up the payments, but ya gotta have some priorities, right?

Glad to have you aboad. I hope you enjoy the board.

Chad

Best of luck on your OW.:)

Did you know you can get college credit for diving? One way to rationalize your spending?:eek:

and a WARM Sunny Welcome from ARIZONA

Glad to have you here :balloon:

Back
Top Bottom