Aloha Dive Santa Clarita

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Dear Divers and Friends,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!! First of all wanted to thank you for reading this Post!! Secondly, for those of you who don't know me, I would like to take a minute to introduce myself. Finally for those who do know me, I wanted to thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and asking about me. Guess what? HERE I AM!

My name is Michael Skibicki and I am the new owner of Aloha Dive Canyon Country! I am very happy to be here and would like to welcome you all to YOUR new shop!

For those of you who are past customers of Aloha here in Canyon Country, I would love to meet every single one of you and get to know you. I have been a Diving Instructor for about 2 years now. I have managed a scuba shop in the San Fernando Valley for a little over 2 years. I am looking forward to addressing your every diving need! I promise to work hard to make sure this is the type of shop that you can come to, feel at home and have fun at! Come in, have coffee with me, discuss diving and anything else that you feel like.

For those of you who already know me, you know that my first responsibility is always to you! I always have and always will strive to make your diving comfortable, fun and safe. I look forward to always being able to keep that high standard available for you! I have enjoyed meeting every single one of you and consider you all friends and family. You have welcomed me into your lives and you have really touched my heart with your kindnesses. You have all made my career in diving possible and I can't express in words my gratitude.

I would like to invite ever single one of you in this Saturday, December 17th for the GRAND OPENING of ALOHA DIVE CANYON COUNTRY! (With myself as owner that is.) Please come in, enjoy a beverage, take a look at the shop and lets talk diving! I will be providing snacks and beverages but to make this a little bigger and better I am asking for 2 things. First it would be great if this could be a little pot luck, show off your cooking skills! Do you make killer chili? Are you the carne asada king? If not, feel free to be the Ralphs bakery section goods master! Feel free to bring in beverages also.

Secondly, Tis' the season for giving too. So, I will be collecting toys for Toys for Tots! There are many needy kids who when the holidays come, have nothing. I know the thought of that breaks my heart and makes tears well up in my eyes and it should make you feel the same. So please bring an unwrapped toy for some child out there who doesn't have it as fortunate as the rest of us! I will be accepting donations from Wednesday December 14th, 2005 through Saturday December 17th. Please bring a gift in and you will receive a coupon for 5 free air fills! So yes, I'm bribing you! Help make some child's holidays special!

OH BY THE WAY........EVERYTHING IN STOCK WILL BE 10% OFF! YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT, EVRYTHING IN STOCK WILL BE 10% OFF! We will also be having a drawing for a $50 gift certificate good on gear or classes!

Aloha will be your place to come for everything from classes, gear, and repairs! We will remain an SSI facility. However, we will also be an ANDI facility. Now, what does that mean to those of you who don't know, that means that never again will you have to worry if your air is properly filtered. Also, a Safeair/Nitrox system is currently being designed and prepared for this facility!

Want to step a little further into the future, why not learn to dive rebreathers? What is a rebreather? Come in and ask me! Your diving will never be the same!

For those of you who are thinking, what gear will he carry, I always have and always will carry gear that you can trust your life with. I will always carry gear that is of the highest quality! Your life depends on your gear, would you trust anything less? The gear we will stock for example will be, ATOMIC AQUATICS, SCUBAPRO, OCEANIC, XCEL, SEADIVE, DEEP OUTDOORS, RIFFE SPEARGUNS, A.B. BILLER SPEARGUNS, MCNETTE CLEANING PRODUCTS, USIA DRYSUITS, AND TRIDENT DIVING ACCESSORIES.

Have you been wanting to learn some speciality? We have many classes to suit your needs! Why not learn to dive deeper? Learn to navigate so you can find your way back to the boat! Try night diving, its still lobster season ya know! Why not avoid decompression sickness and learn to dive with a higher oxygen mix and dive with Safeair/Nitrox! We can take care of your educational needs! We can bring you all the way from open water dive through instructor!

Want to travel? You can join us for one of our many group trips that we take locally or around the world! We can even arrange travel for just you, your family or group! Hopefully you can join us for one of our many excursions!

We also can do all of your repairs! Now you are probably asking yourself,"I bet he can't repair (Insert your product here). Guess what, not true! We can repair any brand, bring it in! Has it been over a year, then its due for a check up!

We have a full fleet of new rental gear also available for you! It's all part of making you feel safe and comfortable with your diving.

Well, once again I would like to thank you for reading my ramblings and look forward to meeting you on Saturday or sometime soon. Please feel free to stop by and say hi anytime!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Michael M. Skibicki III
Owner/Manager
Aloha Dive, Canyon Country
18551 Soledad Canyon Rd.
Canyon Country, Ca 91351
Phone: 661-250-9533
Fax: 661-250-9850
Cell: 818-402-7373
TAKE THE PLUNGE, LEARN TO DIVE!
SSI DCSI#11888
ANDI CSI #7508

Hey Mike... I was wondering when I'd see you on ScubaBoard.

Congratulations on the store...

See ya Saturday.

Ahhh..it's Scuba Skibicki!!! I was thinkin' you should get Bob-O to put on some padding...and some hair...and play Santa? I know he'd love to invite the ladies in attendance to sit on his lap. :) Good to see you here. Wish I could be there Saturday!

Hey Michael,

Too bad you left. My final certification boat dive SUCKED!!! Your replacement had no concept of customer service or teaching skill. He was more concerned with his own diving than teaching me. Oh well, I am off to a new scuba school and away from the hard sell of Woodland Hills.

How are things? Glad to hear you have your own shop. I will try to get out there and see ya soon. Would love to get out on one of your dives sometime. Please put me on your mailing list and keep me informed.

Talk to you soon,

Michael Hoffner (SSI BOW, but looking for more!)
vfrpic@yaoo.com, mhoffner@kernwooley.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom