Allegro & Prodive April 26 - May 3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blues Runner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Spent the week of April 26 to May 3 with Pro-Dive at the Allegro. Upon arrival at Pro Dive on Saturday, I was greeted by the friendly Melissa (Minnesotian). Mellissa confirmed my dive plan for the week and assisted me in making last minute changes to my plan. I was scheduled for 19 dives and Melissa did a great job of minimizing repeat dive trips to the same reef. The Allegro and (Pro Dive Allegro) are located at the southern end of Cozumel and are very close to the top reefs. I had the opportunity to dive with several different dive masters over the course of the week. They were all solid DM's and had overall good knowledge of the reefs. They did their best during the dive briefings to point out the upcoming dive highlights and reinforced the highlights once we were in the water. Some of the DM standouts are: Javier Marcel Edgar Bruno Pro Dive is equipped to store your gear at their shop. This reduces the amount of gear handling between your room and the dock! The folks in the gear and storage area are caring and are careful with the equipment. One suggested improvement would be to remove the older dive boat from their fleet. The boat is slower and has a flat bench seat down the middle where the gear and divers are mated. Not an ideal set up. The balance of the boats are modern and designed for diving. Great experience! I recommend Pro Dive out of the Allegro and would use them again without hesitation.

David

Blues Runner, tell me more about the gear & storage area!
I've been to the Grand several times. I truly enjoyed the "concierge" service.
I've read the Allegro uses "milk creates".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom