Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All Star Liveaboards

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Bahamas, BVI, Cuba, Indonesia, Philippines
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Aqua Cat would like to announce our Quad Cabin Fall Promo!

Enjoy all the amenities of the Aqua Cat at a reduced rate of $2,095 per person. Our quad cabins are some of the largest of any liveaboard offering extra long twin berths, en suite bath, 2 large ocean view windows and ample storage.

Valid on departures from August 18-September 8, 2018

Includes:

Ocean View Accommodations
Up to 26 dives (Walls, Blue Hole, Swift Drift, Wreck, Night and our thrilling shark dive)
Meals & Beverages
Daily Shore Excursions
Kayaks, Paddleboards and more

Reserve your space now

AQ off Allens Cay VHD.JPG AQ over reef VHD.JPG Cabin 3 Twins with extra foldown berth LD.png Shark.jpg

I've been on many, many liveaboards and all of them were GREAT. However, this is an amazing boat and experience. It's a cat, so you won't feel the seas very much and the onboard amenities are awesome. While the best part will always be the diving, the meals are out of this world, great. You simply can't go wrong, especially at this price.

I've been on many, many liveaboards and all of them were GREAT. However, this is an amazing boat and experience. It's a cat, so you won't feel the seas very much and the onboard amenities are awesome. While the best part will always be the diving, the meals are out of this world, great. You simply can't go wrong, especially at this price.
I have been on her 5 times and I have had a blast each and every time. I wish I could take advantage of this deal, but the timing just isn't right for me.

But wait there's more.
If you reserve for the 9/8 trip, at some point you will get to experience me modeling my "Redneck Romper". It was quite the hit with the Brits who were on there with us last year. (by hit I mean I think it confirmed them being happy about letting go of the colonies)

Keep trying to convince my sister to jump on this deal since Mrs Flush and I will be there but she claims she can't get the time off. Obviously her priorities are really screwed up.

This will be our 2nd time and we can't wait!

Redeck Romper

fV9qGmT

Last edited:
Wonder how the WIFI is on this CAT? I need to remotely monitor my reef tank in philly via IP cam!

I’ve yet to have good regular WiFi service on any live-aboard. Be interesting to see if anyone posts exceptions.

Richard.

Wonder how the WIFI is on this CAT? I need to remotely monitor my reef tank in philly via IP cam!
The Exumas are a remote set of islands with limited cellular service. There is no Wi-Fi onboard, but you are occasionally close enough to a cell tower where you can get a data signal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom