all inclusive resorts scuba diving in the caribbean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishfood

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Trying to find a good all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean have been to roatan twice stayed at fantasy island and Coco View resort. Would like to find a new plays to explore that has a similar set up. Really like having everything in one spot were all i had to worry about was waking up in time to not miss the next boat. A place that mostly scuba diving but does not have to be 100% dive like those places.
Any suggestions would rock trying to fit the most diving in a short time and dont want to worry about trying to find food or drive to a the dive operation

thank
ohh if have beach diving there 2 even better

Check out Scuba Club Cozumel. All meals, 2tnk boat dives, room, unlimited shore diving was $900.00 when I went in July. Air was another 400.00 from Philly. The food was good and the rooms spotless. The AC worked great! The only thing not covered was the drinks and tips.
The shore diving was good. There is no reef to speak of but there is a large rubble field from past huricane damage to SCCs cement docks that had a ton of life. Night diving here was particularly nice.

Also check out Cobalt Coast on Grand Cayman. Great food, rooms top notch + unlimited shore diving. The resort is small and geared for divers.

Hope this helps!

Any of these meet all your requirements.

Buddy Dive Bonaire
Habitat Bonaire
Plaza Resort Bonaire
Divi Flamingo Bonaire

Habitat Curacao
Lodge Kura Hulanda Curacao

Deep Blue Resort Utila
Laguna Beach Resort Utila

Sunset House Grand Cayman

There are lots of all-inclusive resorts in Cozumel near the major dive sites that are all-inclusive with a beach, all meals, drinks, and taxes included; such as Fiesta Americana, Hotel Cozumel, Wyndham, Allegro, Occidental Grande, and Iberostar. Many times you can get a package price with flights and airport transfers that make them very competitive with the resorts that are not available as a complete package.

Another place that can be a good buy is the Breezes Curacao Breezes Curacao offered by Scuba One Travel which also has good shore diving.

Trying to find a good all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean have been to roatan twice stayed at fantasy island and Coco View resort. Would like to find a new plays to explore that has a similar set up. Really like having everything in one spot were all i had to worry about was waking up in time to not miss the next boat. A place that mostly scuba diving but does not have to be 100% dive like those places.
Any suggestions would rock trying to fit the most diving in a short time and dont want to worry about trying to find food or drive to a the dive operation

thank
ohh if have beach diving there 2 even better

You are really going to have a hard time beating the AIs in Roatan, FI and CCV are a high standard to live up to! :D

but, as mentioned by others, there are some AIs in Cozumel that have opportunities to do multiple dives daily.
ScubaClubCozumel - we stayed there last March and it was okay, food was only okay, but the shore diving there was fantastic if you like little creatures. Nothing like the shore dive at FI & CCV though. :no: Just shallow coral rubble with fishlife. But that is one of my problems with Cozumel, the boats go out to the reef structure and it is all drift diving with a live boat so you can't linger and check out all the critters like Roatan, you must stay together with DM. www.scubaclubcozumel.com

Bonaire is another place we really love, but no all-inclusives so you do have to eat out. Buddy Dive has free breakfast buffet, and when we were there the lunch at poolside cafe was 1/2 price if you stay there. So we only ate out dinners, or we picked up some food at grocery store the first day and made sandwiches in the room. Rental truck is included in price with dive package so driving to dive sites is no issue. www.buddydive.com
I would highly recommend Buddy Dive for that reason, and the fact the shore diving there ROCKS.
my video, this whole video shot right in front of Buddy's:
[vimeo]3207050[/vimeo]

all my Bonaire videos: Bonaire on Vimeo

you can dive 24/7 there, just like Roatan, just grab tanks and throw them in your truck or walk down to the dock and jump in. :D

robin:D

Back
Top Bottom