All inclusive Dive Resort in Cozumel for family???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2 Bar:
I just stayed at the reef club for my first trip to Cozumel in November. Sand Dollar Sports is a great dive shop RIGHT ON THE PROPERTY and the dock is OUT THEIR BACK DOOR. You get a locker to keep your gear for the week, and the all the staff is cool. Ask for Gerry (DM).

We all went with our girlfriends. None dive. They had fun on the beach (right out our doors) and at the swim up bar (3 pools). They took exercise classes, went to the gym, snorkeled, etc.

If you go out on the morning boat, your back by 1pm to spend the day w/ your family.

Rent a car or taxi into town. Though there is not much in town besides shopping and some clubs. You could visit the ruins or archaeological sites. We had too much fun at the resort and went into town just a few times.

The place is built on diving and cruise ship shoppers/divers.

Have fun!

Dude, he said close to town. Don't know how much further you can get from town at Reef Club.

Thanks for all your inputs!I finally settle for Brisas Cozumel,with a breakfast only package for the 4 of us .Also included a 5 days 14 tank boat dives!Since its only a few minutes walk to town,we'll have more choices with food.Aqua Dreams Travel of FL gave me quite a good deal.Seven nites,with breakfast for 3 adults and 1 child,and 5days 14 tank boat dives for me alone,came up to $1415.Thanks again to you all!Fredi.

5615mike:
Dude, he said close to town. Don't know how much further you can get from town at Reef Club.

Dude, he also asked for a nice all inclusive. The Reef Club was a great experience for me and I felt like sharing that info, even if that botheres you. I would appreciate all info I can get here, so I offer what I can. I can read. That's why I told him you don't need to go into town much with an all inclusive. Back off, ass.

2 Bar:
Dude, he also asked for a nice all inclusive. The Reef Club was a great experience for me and I felt like sharing that info, even if that botheres you. I would appreciate all info I can get here, so I offer what I can. I can read. That's why I told him you don't need to go into town much with an all inclusive. Back off, ass.

Dude, like back off man......Like it does not botheres me.......it doesn't even bother me.....Like I just wanted to make a point....like there are a number of all-inclusives on the island but not many that are CLOSE TO TOWN...like he wanted something close to town so maybe he and his family might enjoy being close to town which is why he made that part of his requirements. Dude, just because you don't think he needs to go to town much he might disagree which is probably why, once again, he made that part of his requirements. If you can read then you might work on your spelling or at least use spell check or is it chekc.

So back off yourself.....ass.....oh, and yea Dude.

Fredi,

You will like Brisas and really enjoy being just a short walk from town. I think you are smart to opt for the breakfast only plan since there are so many great places to eat in the downtown area.

Have a great time!

Fredi:
Thanks for all your inputs!I finally settle for Brisas Cozumel,with a breakfast only package for the 4 of us .Also included a 5 days 14 tank boat dives!Since its only a few minutes walk to town,we'll have more choices with food.Aqua Dreams Travel of FL gave me quite a good deal.Seven nites,with breakfast for 3 adults and 1 child,and 5days 14 tank boat dives for me alone,came up to $1415.Thanks again to you all!Fredi.

Silly question, maybe, but did that $1415 include air fare?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom