Closed All Delivered

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep. Given the war, perhaps not surprisingly, Japan "adopted" many things American.
Except they use the metric system [like most of the world] and drive on left, you will not have re adjust back in NZ.

OMG! I've been off the board for a stretch and just noticed this. (email me?)

Before you throw anything into the dustbin, do you have any MK-15 kits or parts lying about? If so, let me know how much to PayPal you. I don't really know why but I'm keeping a few of these odd birds alive...

I'll email you.

@lowviz I have nothing to do with the MK15 except two schematics and a service manual. They were never sold in the EU so I've never been able to get MK15 specific parts. @halocline is your man on those.

@buddhasummer Check your email please-I just realized there is a part I need.

Thanks,

Couv

I think I've messaged everyone requesting final confirmation of your orders, if you didn't get one please message me as it means I've missed it, don't think I have, but its all bit of a mess at present so it is possible.

Thank you.

How long before you arrive in the "Land of the long white cloud" Aotearoa ?

Back
Top Bottom