All Day Fundraiser for Gabi Loco, Thursday, Sept. 29, Bobs Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deborahdelamar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Thursday, September 29 · 11:00am - 10:00pm

Location: BOBs Cozumel - In the Plaza across from the San Miguel Church (Calle Juarez bet. Aves. 5 & 10)

What: Purchase the Gabi Loco Burger Basket with seasoned potato wedges & your choice of a 12oz beer, iced tea, or lemonade. Proceeds are for Gabi's family.

The owners of BOBs Cozumel, Tobin & Ken, are helping by donating the proceeds from all sales their "Gabi Special" during the day. This money will pay family living expenses while Gabi can't work; this is not for his health care. This is a legitimate fundraiser -- organized by the same folks who have been handling the medical money -- and funds will be used as advertised.

I hope you will stop by Bobs if you're in town, meet these wonderful guys, enjoy their good food, and help the cause!

If you cannot attend the event please stop by and show your support when you visit the island. BOBs Cozumel will receive and tender donations going forward.

Awesome idea - I wish them phenomenal success! We won't be there until Christmas but you can bet I'm going to track down Bob's and have a meal there. Thanks to the owner(s) for doing such a nice thing.

Thanks ddeborahdelamar for the information.
We won't be there till the end of October, but will looking up Bob's and making a donation.
Hopefully there will be more fundraisers going forward.

Ken Brown & Michael Sanchez of BOBs with Denise Paz (event instigator/organizer), Gabi and his lady. Photo taken at BOBs!!

301236_170975686318083_100002169594998_357533_305101879_n.jpg