Aliens taking over the Earth !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stunning!!!

Thanks for sharing...some of the best macro pics I have seen on the board in ages. What is the creature in the second pic?

It was roughly 1 1/2-2" long, free-swimming in front of CCV wall on an afternoon "drop-off" dive. Some people complain the drop-off dives are boring ; I couldn't wait to get back to the "Front Yard". After a few dives you become familier with the layout of the reef and can concentrate more on finding "the good stuff" than on navigation or keeping up with the group.

onbelaydave once bubbled...
...Some people complain the drop-off dives are boring ; I couldn't wait to get back to the "Front Yard". After a few dives you become familier with the layout of the reef and can concentrate more on finding "the good stuff" than on navigation or keeping up with the group.

Amen! The Front Yard is the best diving there from a photography standpoint. Batfish, Garden Eels, Nudi's, Jawfish.....the list goes on! I can't wait to get back there in April. Ya'll come go with us...we have spaces left! :D

The shots would have been so much better. NOT!

Great shots one and all.

DSDO and long live film.

Alan

ALL HAIL OUR ALIEN CONQUERERS!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom