Aladin Online Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy--
Thanks! A metric conversion I can do in my head. A technical manual is Spanish is eventually "do-able", but having it in English is great.

To the point - I would like the user manual for the Three button Beuchat Aladin Pro (mine is actually branded UWATEC, must have been during the transition of this model to uwatec)

I have been given an old Aladin Pro (minus the manual), I just started diving and my new buddy just upgraded his console. The unit is in good condition, has a new battery and works a treat underwater, however the dry land use appears to be very limited. I should be able to do most of the things that the newer aladin pro can do, (you can see all the icons on the intial screen test on powerup) but the great manual for the four button model which is on the UWATEC web site is not much use. I would like to see the origonal manual so that I can determine if the lack of dry land reponsiveness is due to a fault or user error :)

I note that there is a couple of other posts with the same question, due to the lack of replies I assume they are unresolved.\

Any direction on locating this manual would be great, Thanks

H2Andy:

It doesn't appear the this URL is active anymore. If anyone has another location, it would be appreciated...

just add www in front of the link (i was not allowed to post the full link before having made 5 posts.)

but I can..

probably cos you have joined since 2004. they are worried that i new members would spam the site with links

I realize this is an old thread. I also have the 3 button Beuchat Aladin Pro and all the online manuals are for the 4 button model. Anyone have the manual for the 3 button?

DFB

Back
Top Bottom