AL80s, 300 Bar Din Manifold, Bands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fjpatrum

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
2 Luxfer AL80s, O2 cleaned, hydro due August next year and viz good through July. Black with big ugly Nitrox Stickers on them. $120 OBO each (local pickup only, please---Northern Virginia)

Sherwood 300 Bar Manifold with isolator and 7/8 neck threads. $120 OBO

DSC_0259.jpgDSC_0258.jpgDSC_0256.jpg

2.5 inch doubles stainless steel tank bands. $75 OBO

Last edited:
Clearly I've priced my stuff too high. 151 views and not a single comment or PM.

This is to bump and let everyone interested know that I'm open on pricing. Make me an offer.

You may want to post what year the tanks are as that is a huge factor for AL80s.
Good point. The tanks are from April,2003 so they are okay with respect to aluminum used.

are the valves you have pictured the ones that would come with the tanks?

Dennis, I meant to update this. As of yesterday the Valves have been sold. Tanks and bands are still remaining.

Dennis, sorry about the confusion. The valves in the picture are a manifolded set I took off some new steels I just bought.

The AL80s I am selling have valves installed and air fills but are stickered with the big ugly nitrox stickers and are O2 cleaned. Both are in good hydro through next summer (2015) and viz through this July. The 80s are singles, though, not a twinned set.

If you're interested in the tanks, PM me and I'll see if I can send you some pictures tonight, or at least get some added to this thread.

Price is still negotiable.

Okay, per request, here are a couple of pics of the tanks. One shows the "born" date and date of the latest hydro, the other is just to show the full tanks with stickers etc. (These also have the scuba board logo stickers not visible in the pictures.)

Note, the ring around the valve is just scraped off paint from the last cleaning process. I have three of these tanks (only selling two) and don't much care which I sell. If it matters to you, you're welcome to the least scraped of them.

Also attached is a picture of the bands on the Luxfer AL80s to show what size they are. Bands will at least fit between a 7.25" and 7.5" diameter tank.

Attachments

• DSC_0270.jpg
    DSC_0270.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0271.jpg
    DSC_0271.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_0268.jpg
    DSC_0268.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 53
Bands have sold, only the tanks left.

Back