Closed AL-30 Pony Bottle/Setup

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ski_Lounge

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking for an AL-30 pony bottle, preferably in-hydro. Not a big fan of AL-40 due to the added height, but open to considering it. If you have stage rigging and/or reg setup, that would be nice. I live in the NYC area, but willing to cover shipping.

I was waiting for a while for a used one but it's pretty hard.
Ended up buying a new one.
Good luck

Thanks! That was my story with HP-100 tanks a month ago. Tried looking for tanks on various places, got zilch, so went out and bought new. Now I see bunch of folks selling exactly what I need. The sea gods love playing these games :eek:

I've got one. Not willing to ship but if you can find transport from Cave Country to NYC we can work out a deal.

Thanks! That was my story with HP-100 tanks a month ago. Tried looking for tanks on various places, got zilch, so went out and bought new. Now I see bunch of folks selling exactly what I need. The sea gods love playing these games :eek:
Similar issue, I saw about 5 different sellers pop up locally, right after I bought my pony-bottle.

Back
Top Bottom