Akona 2 piece 7mm suit and neoprene accessories. Size Medium Mens $175.00 obo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishtq

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm selling my akona suit dove three times, two warm for me. I run hot under the sea.

Booties, hood, gloves (new) are $25.00 extra or maybe we'll work something out.

Please call or email Tom 909-996-8490

Great condition, $175.00 obo its a deal

Akona 6.5MM Neoprene Mens Two-Piece Wetsuit

This variable 6.5mm wetsuit system can be tailored to meet your changing temperature requirements. The top and bottom components can be worn together in cold water environments, or individually in warmer conditions.
ZIPPER
YKK #10 brass zipper for superior corrosion resistance. Full-length zipper flap minimizes water entry.
GLIDESKIN:
The new AKONA glide-skin neck, wrist and ankle seals minimize water entry and flushing of the suit. The wrists and ankles of these AKONA wetsuits are flush-cut for this purpose. The extremely slick surface and flexible properties of the glide-skin material enable the wearer to enter and exit the suit with ease.
KNEE PADS
Our uniquely designed and stylistic knee pads provide exceptional grip and durability. Unlike the stiff rubber knee pads utilized on other suits today, ourrevolutionary AKONA knee pad material is fully flexible, and has a hydrodynamic low profile.
SHOULDERS
Our AKONA Grab Shoulder material provides superior wear and scuff protection. Designed to grip a buoyancy compensator to reduce shifting, the Grab Shoulders create a snug and movement-free fit. The unique pattern of the Grab Shoulder material also prevents excessive stretching of the suit when hung to dry.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20110312_192646.jpg
    IMG_20110312_192646.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20110312_192530.jpg
    IMG_20110312_192530.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Status