AI's close to Playa Del Carmen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Bob......Your trip to PDC sounds terrific!!! If you will tell me where you would be flying out of & for how long, I can shoot you a quote!! I too would love to hear more & see pics of The Palace resort. Let me know if I can help!!! Have a great trip!!!

-Wendy

Bob, I would be interested in your opinion of the AIs in that area. I think our next vacation will be in the PDC area. We just got back from a cruise and enjoyed it but really want a dive specific trip next round. If you haven't made any deposits my wife may be able to save you some money. She is an agent and fellow diver. Never hurts to compare prices. Her info is in my sig if you care to check it out. Let us know how it goes? Thanks

Scott

I really appreciate the offer but to use my travel points I have to book with my bank's travel service. Whichever resort I choose I will give you a full review/report! Thanks very much!

Bob

April is still "low season" so you should be able to get a decent deal on the hotel Bob. It's always a good idea to call the hotel directly as they sometimes can have unpublished deals... Really looking forward to seeing y'all!!

Back
Top Bottom