Airline Info to Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

10traveler10

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am searching for a flight to Bonaire in September from Miami, and found flights on an airline called Insel in the $400 range. I have never heard of them, but was wondering if anyone else has, and has experience with flying them. Any advice on flights and places to stay would be appreciated. Thanks.....BigGulp

They are the only direct to Bonaire from Maimi.

The alternative from Miami is AA to Curaco and then a locale to Bonaire

I stayed at the Caribbean Club it's part of Buddy Dive resorts. Go to Welcome to the Buddy Dive Resort website for more info. There is also Sun Rentals, Captain Don's and Divi Flamingo which is South of the airport.

PM me if you wanna know some of the island details. The diving is awesome. I have the name of a travel agent in FL that may be able to hook you up with a good package, they did for me.

Last edited:
I am searching for a flight to Bonaire in September from Miami, and found flights on an airline called Insel in the $400 range. I have never heard of them, but was wondering if anyone else has, and has experience with flying them. Any advice on flights and places to stay would be appreciated. Thanks.....BigGulp
There are tons of placed to stay on Bonaire. If you'll give a little more information about what you're looking for (how many people, price range, small or large facility, pool, and so on), I'm sure you'll get lots of good advice. Also check out "lodging" on bonairetalk.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom