Aguadilla & Crashboat - Descheo Beach PR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USDIVER33

New
Reaction score
I am looking to dive in either of these areas on May 10th looking for a dive partner or someone whom is experienced as me, I am just not wanting to dive alone in an unfamiliar place I also am looking for a dive shop in the area that I can rent a tank, weights and fins?

I was looking on here and found Taino divers anyone else have any knowledge of this outfit?

:10:

Thanks any information is appreciated?

Would a mod please move this to the right section?

Anyways....welcome to SB!!

USDIVER33:
I am looking to dive in either of these areas on May 10th looking for a dive partner or someone whom is experienced as me, I am just not wanting to dive alone in an unfamiliar place I also am looking for a dive shop in the area that I can rent a tank, weights and fins?
If you check our web site with address below, you can read about a good number of
instructors in the area who dive theose beaches constantly. They ae good and take
their students or just dive with alumni for fun at Crashboat and many other (even
better) beaches.
Contact any of those for info on their dives.

Welcome to SB

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

It’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

Looks like your question has been answered already.

Any other questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Laurens

This message brought to you by Naughty Neoprene Fashion Consultancy Inc.

Hi and Welcome,

You are talking bout my spots. I use Crashboat for training and fun dives. Taino Divers will rent you gear if you want to shore dive or will be the operator of choice if you want to go out to Desecheo Island. The trip to Desecheo is wonderful and the diving of very high quality. Say hi to Carson or Jarri.

Also consider several of the shops in Isabella like Aquatica and Cuava Submarina. They also take people on shore dives in the Crashboat area.

Consider the cavern dives at Shacks and the shallow reef dive at Steps beach in Rincon as well.

Last, if you get tired of what we have up north drive down to Parguera for a trip to the Parguera wall with Angel at Parguera Divers.

Hi,
Welcome to the board. You should try www.technicaldivepr.com Get in touch with Rafael Rodriguez IANTD Trimix Instructor Trainer. He will be glad to help you out. You can PM me an I will give you some phone # to contact them. Great people to know.
Tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom