Aggressor or Blackbeard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hurtokn

Reaction score
Which is a better fleet? I have been hearing conflicting responses. I need something concrete ... real-life expereinces! :)

Do you prefer the Hilton or the campground?
Rick

I'm pretty laid back, but I would still like something nice!

"Nice" isn't an adjective I'd apply to Blackbeard's - "fun" yes, "good chow" yes, "excellent diving" yes, "terrific crew" yes, but "nice???"
Nope.
Rick

Let me add a vote of agreement with what Rick said. Depending on nothing more than your expectations, a Blackbeard cruise will be regarded as either a fun time at a great price or too much of a sacrifice re creature comforts/room to move/privacy.

Originally posted by hurtokn
Which is a better fleet?

Are you asking about the three Blackbeards boats or are you including the Cat Palau and the Aqua Cat? Both are run by the same company that runs Blackbeards. I've only been on Blackbeards but I hear that the Cat Palau and the Aqua Cat are quite nice.

Surely someone on this board has had some first hand experience with them?

I will go on my first Agressor trip in Septemeber of 2003. (Galapagos! I can't wait!) Until then I can only comment on the Blackbeards boats which are great, but not "nice."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom