Aggressor Liveaboard customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luca Brasi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have taken more tha ten aggressor Liveaboards. Mostly because they were on sale. Some I found to be good other boats a little run down. I recently attempted to resolve an account issue. Some emails were answered, some not. Some phone calls were returned, some not .The owner lists his email in the website contacts. I emailed him but received no answer. Has anyone else encountered this problem with aggressor customer service

Reactions: CWK
Isn't DEMA this week? I'd think that a lot of people that work for Aggressor would be attending and likely be out of pocket. You might give it until next week - or alternatively go to the DEMA show and walk up to the booth. :wink:

Past discussions about Aggressor Fleet, if I recall correctly, indicated some boats seem more closely integrated with the organization, and some more loosely so. It might be helpful if you name which boat you had issue with. It might also help to rough describe the situation, and their response.

This was an account issue. I was dealing with the main office in Atlanta. I found it shocking that emails were not returned, phone calls not returned . True to form , the owner did not respond to my email. He lists his email on the website

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom