Aggressor - Kids Sea Camp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebuddy68

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi! When I booked the Galapagos Aggressor the other day during their 20th anniversary sale I won the Grand Prize drawing - a free trip on the Cayman Aggressor.

I was thinking of bringing my 7yo son during the Family Week - Kids Sea Camp on June 25th. Has anyone been on one of these trips before? I just concerned that he will have enough to do the whole week & will have a good time.

Thanks!

You might try ScubaPolly. I think she worked on an aggressor boat for a while.

I've asked the mods to bump this thread over to the scuba youths forum. It'll get more attention over there.

Hi I came across your thread. How was the trip with your son? Just wondering as Im taking a group of 28 to the Galapagos on Aggressor with lots of kids. I will be bringing a scuba opoly. he should be 10 now... check out kids Sea Camp.... Bonaire, Fiji,Grand Bahama, Bonaire, Roatan, Costa Rica too.

Has anyone been on the caymen aggressor? We want to try it for our 1st live aboard. What time of year seems to be the calmest?

Has anyone been on the caymen aggressor? We want to try it for our 1st live aboard. What time of year seems to be the calmest?
Generally, hurricane season is the calmest time of year in the Carribean, except of course when it isn't... :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom