Agamemnon Channel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skookumchuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
R2t, Schlessi, Vince and myself have chartered a boat out of Egmont for this Saturday and two spots remain. Cost is $70 and doesn't include air. If your tired of Howe Sound vis you'll be surprised that Agamemnon is part of the same ocean. 60-80', sometimes even better. We'll be catching the first ferry at the ungodly hour of 7:20 am so I guess your out Mike:D. The walls in the channel are steep and deep and represent some of the best diving in B.C.
Anyone welcome, you too Mike.

Just for that comment Andrew, I am in.

I will call you for the meet time and we can meet at my place if you would like or at the church.

Very nice get away

saw a bunch of large king crabs, wolf eel, the other team saw a large octo. Lots of nudis, small and large ones.

It was a good day, thanks guys

Some decent diving, although I'm glad I didn't make a money back offer on the vis.
It has to clean up soon..... doesn't it?

Hope you're enjoying the new camera.

Not sure why your PSKC is so red. Maybe the flash didn't fire of fired weak? Have fun. It's a lot to start out with both a strobe and the camera but I'm sure you'll have it all figured out soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom