Aeris XR2; OxyCheq Trim Pockets; Seasoft Booties; Dive Gear Bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

annasea

Contributor
Reaction score
The last of the gear that's got to go...

I'll be in WA state on Saturday, December 5 so I can ship from there. Otherwise, shipping is from Canada.

Aeris XR2 wrist mount dive computer. I'm the original owner and rinsed it after each dive and/or day of diving. Comes with uncut strap, manual, batter compartment tool, quick guide, CD. $110 USD + SH.
aeris.jpgaeris2.jpgaeris5.jpg

aeris.jpg
OxyCheq mesh trim weight pockets plus two 1 lb weights. I don't recall using these pockets more than once or twice. Excellent condition. $17 USD + SH.
aeris.jpgaeris2.jpgaeris5.jpg

Seasoft booties, XS. Fits women's 8-8.5. Exterior is excellent condition with minor neoprene wear on the inside at the big toe, but this is securely covered by the exterior rubber. $12 USD + SH.

Dive gear bag with rubberized mesh for added strength and protection. It's got a long interior pocket plus the one you use on the exterior. Minor rusting on the metal hardware, but otherwise in good condition. $17 USD + SH.

See photos below.

Last edited:
aeris.jpgaeris2.jpgaeris5.jpgaeris7.jpg

trim.jpgtrim4.jpgweights.jpg

dive-boots.jpgdive-bag.jpgdive-bag2.jpg

Last trip of the year to the US is this Saturday, Dec. 19. If you're in the US and interested in purchasing anything, let me know!

---------- Post added December 16th, 2015 at 11:39 PM ----------

Aeris XR2 computer SOLD.

Dive gear bag SOLD!

Still have the booties and weight pockets...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom