Aeris Elte T3, XR2, Oceanic GEO computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd950

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
My family is selling selling 3 extra computers no longer needed to help fund an upcoming trip. All computers work fine, have no functional or cosmetic problems or issues. All three have only been used with lens protectors on them so all faces/lenses are like new.

Aeris Elite T3, in excellent condition. Some slight wear, and strap has been trimmed slightly of excess length (if you dive dry you might need a new strap). Includes box, instruction book, download cable, lens guard. $435.00 for computer alone or $585.00 for computer and transmitter (plus shipping and any paypal fees). (Note: in the photo you will see that there is silver coloring on part of the strap. My wife and I had identical computers so this marking permitted us to tell them apart. It is done with a sharpie and will wear off with time or can probably be rubbed off if it bothers you, or the strap can be replaced)

Oceanic GEO, Titanium color, like new condition with instruction book, strap extender, box. $210.00 plus shipping and paypal

Aeris XR2, like new condition, with box, lens guard and instructions. In a wrist mount, but easily removable if you prefer to put it in a console. $235.00

Rather than try to explain their features and so on, you can look them up on various websites. If you can't find what you need, let me know and I will try to get information on features to you.

Please PM me to buy or for questions...I will get your message much more quickly.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Geo 1.jpg
    Geo 1.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Geo2.jpg
    Geo2.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 128
  • Geo3.jpg
    Geo3.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 104
  • T3-1.jpg
    T3-1.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 109
  • T3-2.jpg
    T3-2.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 121
  • T3-3.jpg
    T3-3.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 97
  • XR2-1.jpg
    XR2-1.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 108
  • XR2-2.jpg
    XR2-2.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
If you sell the Aeris computer without the transmitter, would you still in interested in selling the transmitter?

Okay, due to a miscommunication, the Geo is for sale again. Please note that the prices listed are in U.S. dollars. Sorry I left that out.

TNTdive: If the computer sells without the transmitter I may go ahead and sell it or keep it as a spare, I had not decided.

Well I wanted to edit the ad and title to reflect an across a price reduction of $10.00 on each computer, but I guess I can't do that, so I will have to put it in a reply, I guess. I am offering these at $10.00 less than the prices listed above.

Hmmm, no interest. I will reduce the price once more, to $20.00 off of the prices listed above (I can't edit the ad), and then I guess I will put them on an auction site.

I didn't get around to putting these on an auction site yet. The XR2 is sold.

I will reduce the prices of the T3 to $550.00 shipped within the lower U.S. and the GEO to $200.00 shipped within the lower U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom