Aeris Elite T3 w/ Trans., DSS mount, & extra batts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMaDo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Great computer/transmitter combo in like new condition. Everything works perfectly.

It comes with a DSS bungee mount and extra set of batteries/O-ring kits for both the computer and transmitter. These kits also include lube for the o-rings.

I bought it this past August and it has been used on 15 dives. The transmitter has been used on about 7 so the current batteries should last a while. Then you have the new ones to put in.

I'm only selling b/c I have a Liquivision X1 now.

I'm asking $650 shipped.

Here are some pics:

t31.jpg

t32.jpg

t33.jpg

Hi Freezer,

The prices of used items fluctuate a lot depending on age, condition, extra items, etc. so I can't base it on just price. Other have sold for more than mine also.

The lowest I will go now is $575 and if I can't get that now, I'll wait until the season picks up again closer to summer.

Payment sent. thx. so much for eating lunch this month, or boat dives lol.

Yippie, I got the computer today. It's in great condition. The seller had the best communication and fast shipping. I would buy from this seller again and again. Pos feed back left for ya.:D

Don't forget close thread, don't want to get other divers hopes up for such a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom