Aeris Elite T3 Lens Protector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CGE925

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just picked up a used but otherwise great Aeris Elite T3. The plastic lens protector is a bit used and scratched, and I'd like to replace it to freshen the thing up a bit. Aeris doesn't list the Elite T3 Lens Protector on their web site as it's an old model, but it appears that the lens cover they refer to as the "ATMOS (1/2/ELITE)" would be a match. Alternatively, would a lens protector for the very similar Oceanic VT3 work?

Thanks

I use this brand screen protector on my GEO 2.0. It's way better than what came with it - which I'm betting is basically the same soft foggy plastic that came with your Aeris (Oceanic and Aeris being sister companies)

Aeris Atmos Elite T3 Screen Protector | ZAGG

I had seen those, but I have to admit I couldn't understand what it was. I thought the Invisible Shield screen protectors were the same ones for tablets and phones, just a soft peel and stick friction adhesive overlay. Can you possibly steer me to some more info and pictures so I can get an idea of what it looks like? Thanks very much for the tip.

And yes, you'd win your bet. The existing protector is the soft foggy plastic type, which is why I need to replace it ;o)

Sorry - hadn't seen this.

It doesn't look like much - imagine a clear circle (in your case a circle with a couple notches for the buttons). It's not the same material as the phone/tablet stuff (though that stuff would be plenty adequate). It's hard to describe - It is a bit thicker and it's a bit softer but still very clear and very scratch resistant. I'd post a pick of it on my Geo 2.0 but you won't see anything.

Back
Top Bottom