Aeris Elite T3 and Nitrox switching

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jake

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all-

Not sure if many of them are in use any more, but if anyone has/had a T3 I'm wondering if you can help me figure something out, as my wife still uses one and is finally getting her Nitrox cert.

Basically, in the instructions I've found out how to set the different mixes for each tank, and have found out how to do a gas switch in the water, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the mix between dive 1 and dive 2. Like, say dive 1 is 32% and dive 2 is 36%, I can't figure out how to make that switch unless she's underwater.

Anyone know whether this is possible? If not, it might be time to get her a Perdix.

Thanks!

I have a couple of Oceanic VT3s. On the surface for more than 10 minutes, go to set F and change the nitrox mix.

As in, just change the mix for tank 1?

What @scubadada said. You can't change the mix percentage underwater. Must be done at the surface.
Page 28 and 29 of the manual explain the process.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom