Aeris Compumask resets the date and time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rbkuist

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am having trouble with my Aeris CompuMask. For some reason when I upload my dive logs, the date and time resets to 01/01/2007. The is so annoying as my next dives have the wrong date and time if I don't catch it and make the change before I dive.

My CompuMask has firmware 2B and I'm using Aeris computer inteface 2.2.2.

Thanks,

Ron

I just made 3 more dives with my CompMask and noticed that the computer resets regardless of being synced with a computer. The computer works perfectly during the dive, but the moment I get out of water and disconnect my first stage, the mask turns off. When I push a button to turn it back on, the mask has been reset. All settings seem to have held, except the date and time.

I have had the computer for about a year now. It has never done this before. I have just had the battery replaced in both the transmitter and the mask. Any ideas what could be going on?

Thanks for any help in resolving this issue.

Ron

Please, can someone help me with this? Is there a way to reset the mask software/firmware or update it? Is this a problem that can not be solved in the field and needs the be fixed by Aeris? I am on vacation in Roatan and it sucks to get back to the room and not know exactly what dives you did, because the computer is malfunctioning.

I did notice today, when the lcd goes out, I can tap the lcd/battery compartment and it will come on or go off depending on what it was previously. I just had the battery replaced, could it be that it's not seated correctly? Or is it more likely something else is loose and causing the problem?

Thanks for you quick replies and suggestions!

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom