Aeris, Atomic, Sherwood Wisdom fs...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Island Style

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey Everyone,

So I've been gathering gear for a while...trying out things here and there...and finally settled on what I have now...so I feel I can pass on the savings to you folks...

I've posted this in the classifieds, but if you live on Oahu...NO SHIPPING!

1. Aeris Atmos LX (size Lg)...Brand New...(no wrapper or tags though...sorry) they got lost somewhere...$375 I paid $499.95+shipping for this not long ago...

2. Atomic M1 1st/2nd stage. Used for ~ 4 dives...like new condition...clean...$350

3. Sherwood Wisdom with quick disconnect and compass...just back from service with new battery...the replaceable plastic shield has the typical scratches, but it's perfect in every other way...$400. comes with the USB cable/software and carry bag.

4. Aqualung Titan, Oceanic Alpha8 Octo, ScubaPro Pressure/Depth/ with Compass...$175 ...Used but in excellent working order. The Aqualung Titan has only been dove on a few times...the Alpha 8 has been used but worked great on my last dive. The Scubapro gauge set w/compass looks like new...

5. New Atomic Full Foot Split Fins (Blue/Black) xize 7/8...$40

The "used" items above were dove in and around Oahu, Hawaii...and carefully cleaned and stored after each dive. But as is the case with all used items...it should be inspected by an authorized service center for your own piece of mind...

Thanks,

Brent 457-0743 (Kaneohe)

I am interested in the Atomic M1. Are you the original owner? Is there any visible wear on the reg?

Back
Top Bottom