Aeris Atmos Sport (small) w/ Air Link & Apollo Tank Lock - $215 shipped

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

9Speed

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This was my daughter's BC, but she's recently tried my BP/Wing and decided that's the way to go :D

This is an Aeris Atmos Sport (small) in great condition. BC has only 12 salt water and ~40 fresh water dives.

This BC has been upgraded with the Air Link power inflator/alternate air source. This combines your power inflator and your octo into one neat little package, letting you streamline your rig by getting rid of a hose! The lp hose is included.

Also included is an Apollo Tank Lock. The Tank Lock lets you tighten up that cam strap with a few twists of a knob. This is great for people that have trouble keeping their tanks from slipping with traditional cam straps (like my daughter)!

BC is $215 shipped conus. BC is in the PHX AZ area if you'd like to save $15 and pick it up locally.

Pictures of BC can be viewed here:
MobileMe Gallery

Back
Top Bottom