Aeris Atmos LX BCD - Small - Only used 5 times

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StokedAvian

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have only used this size small Aeris Atmos LX BCD 5 times. I bought it brand new and used it a few times before deciding to change to a more technical setup. It still looks almost brand new. This is a Hybrid back-inflate design which gives you the best of both worlds. It has the freedom of movement and buoyancy and trim characteristics of a back inflate while underwater but it has small air cells that partially wrap around the waist to provide an upright position while on the surface like a jacket style BCD. The only flaw about it can be seen in one of the pictures below. While I was washing out the BC I accidentally grabbed it by the shoulder dump cord and partially pulled the tubing away from where it attaches to the shoulder strap. The shoulder dump still works perfectly it is just a cosmetic issue. Other than that it looks amazing. It was always thoroughly washed and the bladder rinsed out every time and stored inside. It keep it partially inflated when not in use and it always holds air, no leaks whatsoever.

- 6 Stainless Steel D-rings, 4 plastic D-rings
- 2 large pockets
- lumbar support pad
- weight-integrated: dumpable (20 lbs. max) and non-dumpable (rear trim pockets) (10 lbs. max)

$275 (including PayPal fees) + Actual Shipping
Let me know if you have any questions or if you want a shipping quote (free local pickup)

Atmos1.jpgAtmos2.jpgAtmos3.jpgAtmos4.jpgAtmos5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom