Aeris Atmos Ai dive computer w/compass & QD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grizzly_tom@msn.com

Registered
Reaction score
For Sale:
Aeris Atmos Ai Dive Computer with compass and quick disconnect worth $800.00 new.

plus Usb download cable worth $100 alone

it is in very good condition only used on 4 diving trips. Cleaned and stored properly after each dive. this dive computer is very detailed with large easy to read screen. it stores upto 100 dives that are very detailed when downloaded onto your computer with the USB download cable included. It show everything from depths, times at depth, safety stop intervals, nitrogen intake, consumed air, nitrox percentage on dive, plus alot more for detailed specs go onto diveaeris.com.

you can choose nitrox setting for each dive, specify safety stop intervals, specify at what PSI to notify of low air and much more right from it while on the surface. it will tell you if you need to wait to take the next dive if you have to much nitrogen in your body, when and how long to take your safety stops, depth, and how deep you can go based on nitrox level plus alot more.

i am selling this for less than half price of new for $350.00 or make an offer.

thanks tom

photos at:
tommyboy660.spaces .live. com/

Last edited:
Do you have any actual pictures of it? To see the condition.

Thanks,
Andy

Will check your site listed to - they won't load up ? Will try the notebook later - got them :)

Last edited:
I will give you 300 for it and pay for the shipping. Just post a picture of it.

I can help out here, since I was interested. It was sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom