Aeris Atmos AI, Atomic Split Fins, Atomic SV2 Snorkel, Tusa Imprex Pro Cubic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had a problem on here until this one-
my problem with Paypal is he asked if I'd send it as a gift since he came down on the price - NEVER DO THIS :depressed:
No way to to dispute it. He seemed legit too that's why I sent it that way. Gave me his phone number - I've called a few times leaving messages and texts with no reply (262-671-4519 appears to be Kenosha, WI an email was ugodrainville@gmail.com )
I figured a fellow diver but your right scammers are all over the place.
More info found:
Ugo Drainville

Locations:
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Lake Worth, FL
Kenosha, WI
Gainesville, FL

So I guess that phone number is good -- guess I keep calling

Last edited:
Hey Speed THANK YOU for that info. I'm sorry you got burned too. I just made a pretty big purchase here and thankfully ALL was well (at least for now lol).

I did NOT know that about the "gift" thing. I bought tickets from a guy one time and he asked I do it that way. I did not see any issue so I did. All worked out and he saved on the Paypal Fee (why they ask you to GIFT it). But I didnt know that you could not dispute it. Guess I got lucky. Never again

Well Karma does happen buddy and what goes around comes around.

Sorry you got bit now, but he eventually will get what's coming his way

Hey Speed. Try disputing the charge with your credit card company if your Paypal account is linked to a card. If anything, you may be able to get more info on the SOB when the cc company opens up a case log.

Thanks Guys,
wheelr20 - My Paypal is linked to my CC but i had put in funds to cover the purchase so no go :depressed:

Sorry to hear that happened to you Speed. Perhaps contacting a mod might help to either get him banned from here (by IP of course) so he cant do it to anyone else or possibly get more info on the person (IP address)?

Hope it all works out in the end for you Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom