Aeris Atmos AI, Atomic Split Fins, Atomic SV2 Snorkel, Tusa Imprex Pro Cubic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ugodrainville

Registered
Reaction score
Aeris Atmos AI (metal button version): Just came back from annual check up. Works great and used for appx 30 dives. This is the QD version with the integrated X1 compass. Will also include spare battery kit, USB download cable, retractor, and quick reference card. $400

Atomic Split fins (Red, L): Used for appx 30 dives and a couple of pool sessions. Non-spring straps. Size Large (fits mens 9-11) $115

Atomic SV2 Snorkel: Red/black version. Used for 5 checkout dives and then stored. $30

Tusa Imprex Pro Cubic (BCJ-5960): Size L/XL. Just came back from annual checkup, includes LP inflator hose. Used for appx 30 dives. Moved to bp/w config. $350

All prices are paypal and include shipping to USA. International shipping will be on buyers dime.

Attachments

• IMG_20110501_144936.jpg
    IMG_20110501_144936.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_20110501_144959.jpg
    IMG_20110501_144959.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 132
Aeris Atmos AI (metal button version): Just came back from annual check up. Works great and used for appx 30 dives. This is the QD version with the integrated X1 compass. Will also include spare battery kit, USB download cable, retractor, and quick reference card. $375

Atomic Split fins (Red, L): Used for appx 30 dives and a couple of pool sessions. Non-spring straps. Size Large (fits mens 9-11) $100

Atomic SV2 Snorkel: Red/black version. Used for 5 checkout dives and then stored. $25

Tusa Imprex Pro Cubic (BCJ-5960): Size L/XL. Just came back from annual checkup, includes LP inflator hose. Used for appx 30 dives. Moved to bp/w config. $325

All prices are paypal and include shipping to USA. International shipping will be on buyers dime.

Bump to top for new prices...

Just purchased awaiting delivery :)

"Aeris Atmos AI (metal button version) QD version with the integrated X1 compass, spare battery kit, USB download cable, retractor, and quick reference card."

Aeris Atmos AI (metal button version): Just came back from annual check up. Works great and used for appx 30 dives. This is the QD version with the integrated X1 compass. Will also include spare battery kit, USB download cable, retractor, and quick reference card. Sold

Atomic Split fins (Red, L): Used for appx 30 dives and a couple of pool sessions. Non-spring straps. Size Large (fits mens 9-11) $100

Atomic SV2 Snorkel: Red/black version. Used for 5 checkout dives and then stored. $25

Tusa Imprex Pro Cubic (BCJ-5960): Size L/XL. Just came back from annual checkup, includes LP inflator hose. Used for appx 30 dives. Moved to bp/w config. $300

Updating for new prices

Ok Ugo - It's been to long now, I've given it plenty of time for shipment. You just don't seem to respond to any of my PMs and I see you have checked in after I sent them. What's up ??? If your not sending it just return my money. :confused:

Deal :
Above computer purchased on the 10th of June - was told shipping to be on the 11th but last response claimed it was shipped on the 13th and that a tracking number would be given later that evening(17th). OK that's great but no shipping number and no response to several times I tried to contact - he even listed a phone number but no response to a message left. I gave it plenty of time for slow shipping but still nothing.
I didn't want to post this up on the open forum and keep it in PM or emails but your not responding ????????
Doesn't look good for me - starting to look like a scammer :no: - well I'm out $$$ - prove me wrong and respond or I guess I have to try to retrieve my funds.

Andy

Sorry to say there's lots of these Scamers out there, easy $$ for them.

I got hit 2 years ago for $$$ and happy to say that guy is currently in the Ohio State pen for 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom