Aeris Atmos 2 Wrist Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DocMarNY

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Pristine, like new. Actually only used on one trip to Cozumel (6 dives). Have box, instruction manual, computer interface CD. Make a reasonable offer.

What is the difference between this computer and the XR2?

Attachments

• HPIM4129.jpg
    HPIM4129.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 268
Welcome to ScubaBoard,

I noticed that you joined just to sell this item, so we really really don't know you. I hope you will actually join in with sharing in the joys of Scuba with us.

DrDaddy

Welcome to ScubaBoard,

I noticed that you joined just to sell this item, so we really really don't know you. I hope you will actually join in with sharing in the joys of Scuba with us.

DrDaddy
Thanks. Many good times with past diving experiences. Unfortunately, for medical reasons, I must give up the sport and will not be able to share in any future Scuba experiences. It doesn't change the fact that I have gear which someone may find useful. I'm sorry if this may be frowned upon here at SB - just to sell gear and not be an active diver.:idk:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom