Aeris 5 Oceans BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubachin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This is a BRAND NEW, never used, still in the package, with tags, Aeris (made by oceanic) BCD. Size Medium, color RED. I am asking $400, +20 shipping. If you don't think that's fair, let me know and maybe I can go a little less. But this is the same BC for sale at Leisure Pro for 469. Note, the picture here is a "stock" picture, but the one I have for sale is the same exact one. Never used, never been wet. I don't post on this forum much, but I am an avid diver and have a 100% positive feedback on ebay. (guytimes)

Thanks
Tom

AER5O_2.jpg

areis1.jpg

The 5 Oceans is prepared for any adventure - it's lightweight and packs flat for travel to the tropics and at the same time, has plenty of buoyant lift, integrated weight capacity and range of adjustment to be worn in cold water over thick wetsuits or drysuits. Rugged design and high lift capacity for local diving plus packs flat for traveland weighs just 7.5 lbsMinimalist rear inflation air cell uses a combination of Patented BioFlex¦ material and bungy cords to maintain a streamlined profile and eliminate air shift while stretching when inflated to provide more than 40 lbs. of buoyant liftDurable, fadeless Cordura constructionEquipped with two trim weight pockets and AERIS' QLR Integrated Weight System that can accommodate up to 30 lbs.Weight pockets are sectionalized with velcro to eliminate shifting when partially loaded in the tropicsVersatile power inflation/deflation with lower pull-dump controlEasy to use drop-down pocketStrategically placed stainless steel grommets for accessoriesDual-adjust sternum strap for stability and comfort

I'm 5 10, 150lbs and it fits me great.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom