AdvOW w/Multiple Business Degrees Seeking Shop Mgt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seahawke2003

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Charles and I am PADI Advanced certified w/Nitrox, CPR/1st Aid, and I'm seeking a management position with a diveshop, in Florida, Carribean, or wherever it doesn't snow:D. I currently am living and working in south-central Florida, with experience in the Keys. Along with my growing diving experience, I bring to the table 30plus years of retail/mgt experience, a Masters in Organizational Mgt, BA and BS in Bus Mgt and Bus Studies, and an Associates in Marketing. Basically, I've gotten tired of the corporate gnashing of teeth and would rather look out over the waves in a friendly diveshop where its warm.

I would expect fair compensation, along with complimentary advancement of my certifications, in order to assist with instruction and operations when needed.

I'm not necessarily high dollar if the rest of the package is favorable. I won't last long on this posting so get your bids in, Dive Buds! Its like buying a car unseen for $100 and being told its sitting in the garage; open the door and finding a Mercedes! You won't be disappointed...

seahawke2003@yahoo.com
www.totallykeywest.com (Key West Marketing Site)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom