Advise on light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thx..

I plan on using this light maybe once a year??? SO with that said, I assume this board would recommend one that uses standard alkaline batteries as opposed to the re-chargable lithium ion types..?

I like my UK eLED SL4. It is the very first dive light I bought and still have it today. I have tried Dorcy220, Intova 4.7W narrow and wide, sold them all and went back to SL4. It was inexpansive too. The other light I really like is Hollis LED5, very bright and narrow beam, simple operation. I heard lots of good thing about the new Intova Ultra and thought about getting one, but I like C cell better than AAA and I prefer simple twist on/off to multiple mode clicky operation.

SL4's are great, I have a couple that I have abused for years..............the new Hollis Lights are nice as well.........

The UK SL3 and SL4 eLED are great lights. You can't go wrong with one of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom