advice on diving in croatia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carly123

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,

My partner and I are thinking of going to Croatia on a diving trip this summer. Does anyone have any advice on where is good to go...?? We enjoy wreck dives and shore dives.

Thanks!

Carly:D

Just arrived back from southern Croatia, I dived in the Rogoznica area. The weather was simply perfect, there were much less tourists (and cheaper accomodations too) so we had everything (sea, boat, beer, barbecue) for an awesome dive trip. The water was 24-25 degrees in the surface and 16 at 35 meters which is normal there, maybe a bit warmer than I expected. We dived the "small wreck" and some walls, there were a dozen cat shark eggs in one spot and we saw a lot of sea hares when we dived from the shore. I was quite satisfied, I recommend to visit Croatia until the end of the month anyone.
See my detailed report here with a few photos.

Thank you for your post and blog. Have done sea kayaking around Lopud, but no diving.

Spent about 5 months in 2010 assisting with starting up a pharmaceutical facility in Savski Marof. Enjoyed the area around Zagreb, also.

Want to get back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom