Advanced/Technical Wreck course in Croatia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Dear all,

is anyone of you aware if there is a diving center in Croatia offering an advanced/technical wreck course? I would prefer an IANTD or TDI course if possible, but in the end it´s the instructor, isn´t it! :wink: Anyway, the course should include deeper penetration techniques, therefore I´m not looking for a PADI speciality.

Thank you very much in advance!

I saw these guys in Vis - :.: ISSA DIVING CENTER , CROATIA , scubadiving , diving :.: looks like they have some pretty good sites and fit the bill. I never dove with them though the island has to be some of the best diving I've done in Europe.

Otherwise google Hvar, there's a lot going on in the town so a cool place to be. Korcula is covered in dive shops, both had really good sites. There's also shops local to Split and Dubrovnik though I never dove there.

Unfortunately I never dove with any shops so can't recommend anyone to you.

Check out Butterfly-Diving in Tucepi, Croatia. The link is butterfly-diving.com (I can't post the link due to the spam feature as this is my first post).

Without a doubt these guys. Sebastian runs a great centre, the town of Tucepi is nice, about 15minutes from Makarska (one of the bigger resort towns). I see you are from Germany, Sebastian speaks fluent German and English. Prices are reasonable and if you contact him ahead of time he will find you a cheap appartment to stay in.
There is not too much to see however in the Med near Tucepi though I have only been down 30m, I have heard of wrecks but they are much deeper. That's pretty much the only downside to Tucepi I can think of, because of its size everyone in town is quite friendly and prices are very reasonable.

Check out the Istra peninsula and Krnica Dive center...Krnica.

This should be 5-6hrs drive from Munich.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom