Advanced Open Water in Cozumel with the Chairman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jesse and wife are the first two to sign up for this. Woot! We have a class. Only four spots left! @jessejana will be getting their codes for the online learning portion later today!

FWIW, this is not an arduous or boring class. You will have -just as much fun- taking this class as everyone else going to the Invasion. I promise. Pinky promise at that. In fact, I'll suggest that after the session on Trim and buoyancy, your fun time in the water will grow exponentially. No more white knuckle dives! No more feeling out of control! Your air consumption will decrease, so your bottom time will grow. In our AOW class in Bonaire, one student went from about 15-20 minutes average bottom time to an HOUR.

Probably not on the Fiji trip, but any other Invasion or Surge, sure. In this case, we did most things before the trip here in North Florida. My goal is to teach with fun and games.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom