advanced open water certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kuteguy

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I'll be arriving in Bahamas first week of October 2012 and looking for suggestions. The default choice is Stuart cove but they sound expensive. I'm open to places to stay and dive operators but ideally looking to be in the hustle bustle of it all as i like shopping and partying after the diving (no drinking!)

I have just done my open water and only done a total off 5 shallow dives (30ft max). Thought i might as well do my open water advanced in Bahamas (i'm doing the theory part online). And also do the shark dive if the dive centre offers me a good package deal along with some photos/videos.

Please suggest some dive centres.. hopefully ones i can get to by public transport as i'm on a very tight budget. I searched this forum but most posts are from 20055 and several of the recommended dive centres have closed down.

I've dived with Stuart Cove's...the prices are more reasonable if you buy a multiday package and they will pick you up from pretty much anywhere on the island (for free) if you let them know ahead of time.

---------- Post Merged at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Btw if you didn't sign up for the theory eLearning already don't. The book work for AOW is nothing. You only have to read 5 chapters out of the book, and you could just get the book ahead of time and that would save you money probably.

Back
Top Bottom