Advanced dive near San Juan and back to resort by early afternoon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi! I'm going to San Juan with my wife in two weeks for a quick Thursday to Sunday. We are staying at the Marriot resort. While she does the beach on Friday or Saturday, I am looking for a two-dive trip on one of those days that will allow me to be back by the early afternoon (1pm-ish). I'm PADI AOW with around 50 dives and have my own gear. I'm comfortable with passthroughs and have pretty decent consumption. From what I've read on the board, it seems that the diving in San Juan is not that great, so definitely willing to get shuttled out somewhere very early, get some good dives in, then get shuttled back. I already reached out to PR Dive per some recommendations that I saw on the board, but had not heard back yet, so figured that I would pose the same question here. I prefer small dive boats and not to be grouped with beginners that end the dive early. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom