adolphus busch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

g-dive

New
Reaction score
Has anyone heard how the busch made it through hurricane dennis. I am hearing conflicting stories.... anyone know the truth... Thanks

I have heard, although not yet witnessed, that the wreck was moved and/or split during Dennis. I'll probably be going out there in the next couple days and I'll let you know what I find.

Rachel

Curious about this one too. If thats true I'm glad I got to do it before hand. I'm also still trying to find out about the Thunderbolt. If the Busch was affected then I would imagine she was as well.

The Thunderbolt has been down a bit longer than the Busch and has weathered more hurricanes. She's probably about where's she's gonna stay and I've heard nothing about Dennis doing a thing.

The Busch was sank in December of 1998, so post-Georges. I'm real curious to see what happened. If the cosmos align correctly I'll have the boat back in the water tomorrow afternoon so I'll probably go out there and check it out.

Rachel

still looking for any reports on the busch.... we are trying to dive it before mini-lobster...

I'm leaving today for Key Largo for the weekend then all next week in Marathon. If the weather is nice enough we may take the boat down to the Busch, its a bit of a run for us though. I'll post about the T-Bolt as I'm sure we'll be doing several dives on it. Probably (hopefully) right about it not being affected but who knows, storms can do some crazy things.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom