Admin Help - PM failure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

partridge

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I seem to be having trouble sending private messages. Whenever I click on the link to send a PM I get this message:

partridge, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

I tried it with 3 different people namely submariner, quarrior and sitro. And even tried it to Tech Admin.

I just recently got into the I2I forum. After that I couldn't send PMs anymore but may have been before. Don't really send that many.

Thanks.

Are you trying to send a PM or an E-mail? If the former, do you have them turned on in your UserCP??? IF the latter, we do not allow for this as it leads to data mining.

Never played around with these things. I tried to go look for it but could not find it. I am looking at the edit option is the user cp.
I may not respond til monday. Leaving for the weekend.
Thanks.

I think there were some issues with your Solo Diver group settings, give things another shot now.

Tech Admin:
I think there were some issues with your Solo Diver group settings, give things another shot now.
I think that there are still issues with the solo diver group settings. I still cannot access this group even though I am a member and have subscribed threads in the group. NetDoc said he was going to have a look at it - but nothing changed yet!!!

Kim,
I made a few more changes, see if that helps. If not pleae post back here with exactly what problems you are experiencing (basically can you enter the solo forum at all or is it giving you errors)?

Tech Admin:
Kim,
I made a few more changes, see if that helps. If not pleae post back here with exactly what problems you are experiencing (basically can you enter the solo forum at all or is it giving you errors)?
OK - it's fixed! Now I can get in fine. Thank you very much!!

Kim,
Sorry for all the trouble! If you have any more problems please send me a PM directly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom