Action figure - JohnnySeko - has a birthday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy birthday john. The only way to celebrate is with STUFFIES!!!

Hey man, this quahog's for you. cheers
quahog.jpg

Happy birthday!

How about another dive at Hazard Ave to celebrate! No sharks there so what can possibly go wrong? But just in case I'll bring more tape..... :D

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
Hey man, this quohog's for you. cheers

Dude!!! Look what hawaii has done to you! You can't even remember how to spell quahog!!!!

I told you that warm water was bad for you! John, let Dave serve as a warning to you about what can happen if you let this warm water thing of yours go too far! :D

:hideing_b

Well, yesterday I kinda felt like :bdayfrown and today I woke up and felt like :new_gmorn. Oooof getting old.....hehehehe

Thanks for starting the thread, MissD :flowers: Now I'm thinking whenever we go out diving, SBers will be dropping chum around me! :hai:

RIOceanographer:
Happy birthday!

How about another dive at Hazard Ave to celebrate! No sharks there so what can possibly go wrong? But just in case I'll bring more tape..... :D

I can't believe its been almost a year! My finger is still a bit messed up.:shakehead I do plan on getting over there again. :)

Hopefully I won't go soft like Harry with all the warm water. I'll remember to get some cold water dives in so I don't completely lose it!:D Stuffies were a good idea. Clam dive is in order soon!

Missdirected:
You, my friend, are bad. :rofl3:

BTW, Penny, thanks for the vote of confidence. Haven't spotted you in The Hangout... are you hiding? :)

I lurk.:hideing_b

Back
Top Bottom