ACBs and DIR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Derek S:
Agreed. I couldn't imagine what it'd be like to use them with a canister light.

Using the Bungeeroo, I have hundreds of dives on my ACB with my Can lights (my 10w, 18w and overrated Sartek.) I love the ACB and wouldn't trade them for a weightbelt, ever. They convienent, integrated, not at all in the way, I can change out the weighting I use in them very easily (much easier than a belt) for when I dive other tanks, bring a camera, etc.

I Love em'. Two very enthusiastic thumbs up, here.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
Using the Bungeeroo, I have hundreds of dives on my ACB with my Can lights (my 10w, 18w and overrated Sartek.) I love the ACB and wouldn't trade them for a weightbelt, ever. They convienent, integrated, not at all in the way, I can change out the weighting I use in them very easily (much easier than a belt) for when I dive other tanks, bring a camera, etc.

I Love em'. Two very enthusiastic thumbs up, here.

---
Ken

Okay, you be the one to explain to my wife why I lost an $1100 canister light because I trusted it to some bungee cord. :D

jonnythan:
Well, I will be using my spare metal one but you're welcome to borrow my spare plastic one off the weight belt I don't use :wink:

I assume this is for your can light?

Yeah, it's for the can light.

I hope to get to the LDS for a metal one in time, but if not, a plastic one will work. :14:

Derek S:
Okay, you be the one to explain to my wife why I lost an $1100 canister light because I trusted it to some bungee cord. :D

And to some bolt snap

And to some Goodman Handle

And to some light cord running under your long hose (presuming you're using one... maybe not)

And to some wrist...

About a zillion things need to happen all in perfect succession to lose a can light with the Bungeeroo.

Back to the ACB - if you hate em. you hate em. No biggie.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
And to some bolt snap

And to some Goodman Handle

And to some light cord running under your long hose (presuming you're using one... maybe not)

And to some wrist...

About a zillion things need to happen all in perfect succession to lose a can light with the Bungeeroo.

Back to the ACB - if you hate em. you hate em. No biggie.

---
Ken

Point taken, but you do have to figure that a bungee cord is more likely to give than say a robotic light cord, a goodman handle and especially a wrist. :D

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom