About Time I Joined!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome from the warm waters of Asia! And yes, I'm a scubaholic. Enjoy the board!

Dive safe!:)

Welcome to the boards burbunny! Even if there isnt much diving in Colorado.. ya gotta love the surroundings!

Keep on diving!
:snorkel:

The Sunny State of Florida. However with a tropical storm brewing off the Atlantic coast we are seeing very little sun these days. If I could I would send you some of the rain we have been getting.

Are most dives done in under water caverns there in CO?

Get wet as often as you can,

Wildbill

:copper:

Wildbill once bubbled...
However with a tropical storm brewing off the Atlantic coast we are seeing very little sun these days. If I could I would send you some of the rain we have been getting.

Are most dives done in under water caverns there in CO?

Wildbill, to my knowledge, there isn't any cavern diving in Colorado. Local diving is done in lakes and reservoirs. Let's just say cold & murky R us.

Go ahead and keep the rain there for now if you'll promise to have it out of your (weather) system before I come down in 2 weeks. :wink:

"What ever you do, don't throw me into the water....."
Was that too much corn? Do ya think? I know it's about a rabbit.
Welcome aboard.
Gasman

Welcome to the boards from Manhattan. Have fun on your trip, make sure to critique it for the rest of us when your done! :peek:

Kevin

Back
Top Bottom